Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Internships / Volunteering , Media / Advertising / Branding
- Help improve the standard and safety of online content while gaining hands-on job experience.
- As a content review intern, you’ll be liable for analyzing and reviewing user profiles, videos, and text-based content.
- You will use your problem-solving skills to make sure high-quality content be recommended to users.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review user profiles, users’ posts, and grade posts by review standards and tag them with audit tools
- Understand and remain up-to-date with platform policies and guidelines; resolve inquires consistent with defined policies and procedures.
- Fulfill base productivity and quality requirements
- Partner with content operation teams to make sure that decisions made by the content review team is being regularly audited for accuracy.
You should be:
- Passionate about social media
- Good at content judgment
- Very sensitive to the hotspot on the social platform
- Actively participate within the comments about social training topics online
- Good at communicating with people.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the work Title as the subject of the mail.